4005 / 4082 lbs
(1817 / 1852 kg)
Manufacturing and Warehouse
- HYDRAULICS Lift cylinder is hard chrome. Pump unit includes motor, gear pump, and solenoid. Pressure compensated lowering valves regulates lowering speeds.
- ELECTRICAL AC travel controller and AC drive motor provides high torque throughout the entire drive range. Regenerative braking and brushless design drastically reduces maintenance. Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load on truck. Automatic resetting circuit breaker and one-piece micro switch design complete the system.
- BRAKES Electromagnetic brake is mounted on motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the transmission. Brake is applied when control arm is in the vertical or horizontal handle position. Travel speed is reduced when forks are above 12” fork height. Neutral braking resists roll back on ramps
- CONTROLS Travel, lift, lower and tilt functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, designed to allow operation with either hand. Wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard. Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand. Low mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort.
- TRANSMISSION Vertically mounted drive motor is direct mounted to gear housing. Oil bathed ZF GK10 hypoid bevel gear drive-train transfers power to axle. State of the art optimized gear technology supplies advantages such as minimal envelope circle, zero maintenance, low noise level, high efficiency and high performance.
- FRAME AND MAST Bolt-on high visibility I-beam construction, lift cylinders are positioned in outer I-beam for good operator visibility through mast. Dual lifting chains. Class two ITA fork carriage with 36” tall load back rest
- ACCESSIBLITY Removal of two-piece power head cover exposes major components for inspection and maintenance. Drive wheel is removed with one nut.
- BEARINGS DRIVE WHEEL-Tapered roller bearings sealed in oil bath LOAD WHEELS-Sealed ball bearings