Manufacturing and Warehouse
- HYDRAULICS Lift cylinder is hard chrome. Permanent magnet pump motor and chrome plated lift cylinder provides smooth lifting and lowering. Pump unit includes DC motor, solenoid, and gear pump.
- DRIVE 24-Volt permanent magnet DC drive motor with rare earth neodymium magnets in-creases efficiency and duty cycle.
- ELECTRICAL Travel control provides smooth step less travel. Quick disconnect power cut off and battery discharge indicator are standard equipment.
- BRAKES Electronic neutral braking function provides smooth and safe control. Electro-magnetic disc brake provides safe and secure stops under all conditions.
- TILLER ARM CONTROLS Offset steering arm provides excellent line of sight for operators. Right angle stacking in aisles as narrow as 60”. Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle. All operator controls are accessible without having to lift the hand from the handle. Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand. Wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard. Low mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort.
- FRAME AND MAST All steel construction welded rigid steel chassis for added durability. Adjustable forks on pin style carriage. Forks are adjustable from 8” ID to 27.5” OD. Standard fork is 42” long x 3.5” wide x 1.25” thick Non-telescoping mono mast with single lifting chain, adjustable mast rollers. Chrome plated lift cylinder provides smooth lift/lower operation and long life. Three-inch-wide adjustable straddle legs for ease of operation in racked aisles. Four position adjustment allows for preset outrigger dimensions to fit various sized pallets. Straddle leg inside dimension (ID) can be set at 38” to 50” in 4” increments. Fully enclosed wheel guard and flush mounted axles prevent wheel and axle damage during normal use.
- SERVICEABILITY Removable one-piece power head cover allows for easy maintenance.
- OPTIONAL BATTERY UPGRADE 85AH maintenance-free batteries available
Want to Learn More About the WSM22?
For more information on all CLARK forklifts, parts, or service contact your local authorized CLARK dealer.
CLICK HERE for a complete list of the CLARK Operator Manuals