Our "Best in Class" dealer network for North America includes 173 locations
in the United States, 32 locations in Canada and 11 locations in Mexico.
These full service dealerships feature well stocked parts departments, new
equipment inventory, a selection of pre-owned units, factory trained service
technicians and are connected to the CLARK PartsPRO technical documentation parts
and service system 24 hours a day . With a combined rental fleets of over 8,000
short term rental units, over 8,000 long term rental units, over 1,500 service
technicians, and over 300 salesmen on the street, the CLARK Team is well positioned
for today and the future.
CLARK places a heavy emphasis on training and hosts regular training classes at both
its Training Center in Lexington, KY and at dealer locations. CLARK works closely
with Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA), the Industrial
Truck Association (ITA) and OSHA to ensure that our dealers are current and
compliant with technology and industry safety regulations.
Our dealers are active members of their local communities. The adage of "you give,
you gain" is as true today as ever. CLARK dealers are active supporters of numerous
charities and worthwhile causes.
At the end of the day we hope our products, our dealers and our corporate initiatives
improve the lives of those around us.
Interested in Becoming an Authorized CLARK Dealer?
Authorized CLARK dealers enjoy:
- On line parts and new equipment ordering
- CLARK on line PartsPRO technical documentation and support program
- Dedicated new equipment and aftermarket parts product support
- A full line offering of CLARK new equipment
- A full line offering of CLARK aftermarket parts
- Access to the CLARK Totalift Program, lift truck parts for all makes and models of trucks
- Competitive floor plan and retail finance programs through CLARK Material Handling Financial Services
- Field support provided by highly trained Regional Sales Managers
For more information on representing the oldest name in the material handling business please contact Rob Smith
Dealer Development Manager at 859 422 642 or contact Scott Johnson
, Vice President of Business Development at 859 422 6522.
We would love to hear from you and to introduce you to the power of over 90 years of heritage and the "Built to Last" CLARK of today.