Plan, schedule and coordinate the procurement of material through the effective use of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), utilization of facilities, manufacturing and related work teams, information systems and inventory planning.
* Development of inventory management systems for control and measurement.
* Manage material requirements and inventory investment for current and new product development.
* Coordinate execution and formulation of production and inventory plans between local and centralized planning functions.
* Direct and control supplier deliveries, forecasts and material flow to insure JIT/TQC goals are met.
* Work closely with material coordinators and planners. Also fill in for them as required.
* Create and monitor inventory systems for bring-in dollars, excess inventory, cycle counting and obsolescence.
* Manage new product development and implementation consistent with marketing objectives, engineering design, manufacturing process and manufacturing bills of material.
* Process ECO’s into BAAN, calculating best effective date for the changes to the BOM and ensure all orders are updated with any changes.
* Four-year degree or equivalent in Business Inventory Control or related field with at least five years experience in an MRP/JIT environment with expertise in inventory control, production planning or purchasing.
* Eight to ten years experience in MRP/JIT environment with expertise in inventory control, production planning or purchasing.
* Certified by American Production and Inventory Society (CPIM) is desired.
* Outstanding organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be able to work in the U.S. indefinitely
CLARK is an affirmative action employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401 (k), and other benefits.¡@ Qualified minorities and females are encouraged to apply. EEO/AAP/ADA Employer
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job.
Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Sherry Myers, PHR
Human Resources Manager
CLARK Material Handling Company
700 Enterprise Drive
Lexington, KY 40510
Phone: (859) 422-6537
Fax: (859) 422-7476
Mobile (859) 619-9422
Send Resumes to: email@example.com