The Graphic Designer will be responsible to provide support to the marketing and advertising efforts of CLARK Material Handling Company sales & marketing division. Responsible for creating a full scope of product branding and corporate identity services; ranging from the creation of collateral and promotional materials to product catalogs, sales sheets, POP materials, and media ads.
• Creates, writes, edits, and updates brochures, marketing materials, non-technical manuals and reference materials
from which customers obtain information.
• Determines formats and general design of information.
• Assist in the development of product flyers.
• Assist in the development of email marketing templates.
• Assist in the ongoing logo and branding projects.
• Support the ongoing marketing efforts of our dealer network through custom flyers and sales campaign packages.
• Assist in the development of CLARK’s advertising efforts.
• Uses own original and creative thinking to develop concepts and finished materials from rough ideas or customers needs.
• Ability to translate data and information into clear, concise, user oriented language.
• Must utilize visual and written techniques to attract user attention and motivate user to take desired actions.
• Contributes to printing specifications & price quotes.
• Provides artwork for printing and contributes to approval of proofs and blue lines.
• May lay out and write copy as requested.
• Maintains logs, records and reference library of all materials.
• Must be familiar with current graphic standards and utilize an array of current desktop publishing hardware and software tools.
• Support customers needs for customized written sales promotion materials.
• Identify opportunities for new and non-traditional mediums to provide promotional materials to users, and work with specialists
in those areas to implement (internet applications).
• Manage large volume of work requests, prioritize requests, and complete on time and within budget.
• Communicate effectively at all levels of management, supervision, technical/professional and production personnel.
• Participate as a team member in work, meetings and other functions such as transferring information to others, improving
working relationships with co-workers, and contributing to team’s success.
• Support company policies and demonstrate concern for the success of the business.
• Show effective concern for the quality of all output and the needs concerns and priorities of all “customers” both internal and
external to the company.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design With related experience desired.
• Efficent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat; Microsoft Office and related software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Developing and maintaining accurate customer files based on production work flow.
• Learning and developing a team attitude to help meet and exceed the goals of each project.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability and willingness to learn new software and hardware technologies.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Multi-tasked and adaptable to ever changing situations in a fast pace environment.
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job.
Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Sherry Myers, PHR
Human Resources Manager
CLARK Material Handling Company
700 Enterprise Drive
Lexington, KY 40510
Phone: (859) 422-6537
Fax: (859) 422-7476
Mobile (859) 619-9422
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org